Nov 30, 2017

Couscous salads and evening outings

(Written in mid October)

The time between mid September and end of October is full of work, couscous salads and interesting evenings.
Music, theatre, poetry and "Black mirror".
Keeping myself busy until the days of escape and relax.
Beautiful night London provides the best opportunities for amazing evenings.
I saw Coco and the Fellas on a Sunday evening and danced like crazy with some lunatic actors.

A long walk in Putney Heath or Central London, interesting discussions on human, God and interpersonal relations keep my mind going.
I lay down in the evenings imagining that moment at the station and comparing it with the moment of short awkwardness of the 4 hands ("τόση αμηχανία για τέσσερα χέρια"). Let this be beautiful again, like your face in the black and white pictures you send me.
Two great weirds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

that's me Vanilla

My photo
Λατρεύω τον Claude Monet, τα κυριακάτικα απογεύματα και το μπλε του ουρανού τις ενδιάμεσες ώρες, τους φίλους μου, τη φύση, τη ζωή.