Jan 19, 2014

a lovely slow Sunday morning

I got confused when my flatmate came in the kitchen and said: Let's wake her up, she wants to study, we are good flatmates.
he: "Deine WG wundert sich wann Du duschen gehst"
me: "Hallo!"
she: "Gleich"
he: "Ich hab sie als Verstärkung aus der Küche mitgeschleppt"
me: "Hallo!"
she: "I'm watching a bad Guy Richie film"
me: "I know how you feel, I watched 2 episodes of a boring greek series to wake up smoothly"
he: "Why don't you watch winter sports?"
And then I had it.
We actually did the same thing in three different ways.
Waking up slowly, starting a Sunday the way it is supposed to start, by lying long enough in bed and feeling bad for yourself for not being creative.
Enough.
This is how it is supposed to be.
I accept it.
Have a wonderful sadly slow Sunday!

P.S. a song that goes with this Stimmung...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZqffXwc0VU

No comments:

Post a Comment

that's me Vanilla

My photo
Λατρεύω τον Claude Monet, τα κυριακάτικα απογεύματα και το μπλε του ουρανού τις ενδιάμεσες ώρες, τους φίλους μου, τη φύση, τη ζωή.