Feb 12, 2013

I need a dollar, dollar

mi dear friends it is a new non-snowy day in grey Marburg and I am at work.
should be working but I just thought I'll write some stupid lines and share my story.
I wanted to write last week about the snow and how it goes on my nerves because I cannot ride my bicycle, but I cannot write in Greek from the computer at work, so ksenerosa.

Remember I told you that the stress period was near? Well, it's there.
Ethikantrag, the pre-tests will most probably be ready to run in March, so we should start the fMRI experiment ideally in April?!? Juhuuu!! Excited and afraid. But happy in any case!

And a little song for you 'cause it has a nice beat, earphones on and loud..!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

that's me Vanilla

My photo
Λατρεύω τον Claude Monet, τα κυριακάτικα απογεύματα και το μπλε του ουρανού τις ενδιάμεσες ώρες, τους φίλους μου, τη φύση, τη ζωή.