Mar 25, 2013

"words were never so useful"

Dear all,

my first pleasing results are there. Causality makes a difference in the ratings :D and in the right direction :) what am I saying to you.
Basically, people rated a Subject as more subject-like, depending on the question about how this subject willingly participated in the act, for verbs like kiss, hug, push, throw than for verbs like see, watch, hear, admire.
Example: John kissed Mary VS John saw Mary.
In the "kissed" case John was more volitionally involved. And this is statistically significant. How cool is that? Juhuuuuuuu!!!

So, singing this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXSgDgowSJo I am magically starting to believe again in the mighty power of language and our brains...!!

Love life for these moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

that's me Vanilla

My photo
Λατρεύω τον Claude Monet, τα κυριακάτικα απογεύματα και το μπλε του ουρανού τις ενδιάμεσες ώρες, τους φίλους μου, τη φύση, τη ζωή.